Jun 14 to Jun 17, 2018
Trialist / Guest players
click here to download trialist form
- Each team may have a maximum of 3 guest players on their tournament roster.
- Guest players must be from a lower tier, a lower age group or a lower division. All guest players are required to be properly registered in the same district association as the tournament team for the current season.
- Guest players must not increase the team's roster above the original number of registered players. A guest player is only allowed to replace a registered player on the team.
- All guest players must be correctly indicated on the online registration and each game sheet.
- No player shall be allowed to play for more than one team in a division.
-Players currently serving suspensions are not allowed to play in the tournament until their suspension time has been served within their league play. Any team playing a suspended player will default that game.
- A Guest Player Consent form must be completed for each guest player. This form must be completed and sent to tournament ofﬁcials at email@example.com to June . Teams must carry a copy of the guest player form for each guest player.